Warm, friendly and hardworking; raise your hand if that is you…
Job role: Front office administrator
Duties will include:
- Reception – answer and direct calls, greet customers and deal with incoming and outgoing mail
- Control and recording of orders received – includes processing paperwork from Sales Order acknowledgement to the customer through to dispatch.
- Control and recording of goods in and out – this includes processing all related paperwork such as good received notes, internal work orders and goods despatched notes.
- Control and recording of stock items – this is done using a stock database so knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Radio Hire – includes producing customer quotes, liaising with engineers and following through on orders placed
- Travel – arranging engineers’ accommodation for working away.
What we are looking for:
- A logical and disciplined approach to the work
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel
- Capable of working without supervision
- Helpful disposition
Bridge Systems Ltd is a SME based in Dunfermline. We design, supply and install radio systems, install Wi-Fi networks and other communication solutions for a range of different sectors.
This position is offered within a small and friendly company therefore the ability to work as part of a team is really important.
Ways to apply:
In writing enclosing a current CV to:
Bridge Systems Ltd,
FAO Jennifer Walker
4 Castle Court,
Or send your CV by email to: