What is Total Recall VR?
Total Recall VR is an affordable and reliable appliance style audio logging and call recording solution. Enterprises and governments worldwide use it to log and create electronic records of many forms of audio communication including telephone, 2-way radio, broadcast radio, public address, intercoms, microphones and much more.
Why Total Recall VR?
Total Recall VR is an engineered enterprise and carrier grade audio logging and call recording appliance that is based on innovative combination of in-house, commercial and free-to-use technologies. It is backed by the talent and enthusiasm of the Prolancer team of great application, systems and product engineers.
Total RecallVR – Powerfully expanding your Call Recording System
Total Recall VR is the professional, reliable and cost-effective solution for all government, enterprise and military voice logging requirements.
Available in 6 unique hardware platforms, Total Recall VR can record from four to hundreds of simultaneous analogue, radio, VoIP, RTP, DMR, Console or ISDN lines.
The intuitive user interface makes searching, replaying and archiving calls easy, while our custom-built, Linux-based systems ensure that your critical communications always securely recorded
Total Recall VR Browser is a powerful browser application that provides for browsing of recordings that are stored in different types of Total Recall VR archives and on Total Recall VR systems. It has a powerful search and exporting functions as we well as an integrated version of the Total Recall VR Audio Player and the Total Recall VR Event Player applications.
Total Recall VR Browser is a Java/Windows based application designed to run on a PC with a Windows 7, or 8, operating system. (To run the application you need to have a 32bit Java SE Runtime Environment).
Total Recall VR Browser offers:
- User configurable and very flexible role based access control for all application features and recordings.
- Two working modes: workstation (for use by a single or multiple users on a single PC) and workgroup (for use by multiple users on multiple PCs).
- Browsing of recordings in Total Recall VR archives that are stored on discs, USB devices and network drives.
- Browsing of recordings that are stored in Total Recall VR mega archives.
- Integrated event creator and player with built-in visual waveform.
- Browsing of recordings that are stored on Total Recall VR systems.
- Creation and management of Public Folder archives with unlimited number of records and role base shared access from multiple PCs by multiple users.
- Automatic detection (plug and play) of archives on discs, USB devices and network drives.
- Recording management: delete, annotate, tag, lock, etc.
- Ability to ‘lock’ recordings to prevent deletion.
- Advanced natural language search query builder that provides for saving of queries to files, recall of queries from files and sharing of queries via e-mail.
- Flexible batch export of recording metadata to CSV format for use in reporting tools.
- Flexible batch export of recordings to standard audio file formats (wav, mp3, aifc, au and spx) that are compatible with popular audio player applications such as Windows Media Player.
- Integrated e-mail client for fast sharing of recordings in any supported file and audio format and search queries.
- Integrated audio player with built-in visual waveform and integrity check for recordings that are stored in our secure TRC file format.
You can download any of the technical specification brochure on the above products here:
- Classic Rack
- TRVR LinX Altus
- TRVR LinX Evolution
- TRVR LinX Omnia
- TRVR LinX Essence
- TRVR LinX Neos
- TRVR Browser
If you would like to speak to one of our team regarding any aspect of the Prolancer – Total Recall range please contact us below:
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Enquiry re Prolancer – Total Recall’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]