Bridge Systems Ltd. is looking to recruit a Radio Engineer or Technician with a view to onward progression.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the programming and building of new systems within a workshop and field environment and will be part of the Engineering team who helps ensure an increase in the engineering department capability through team and individual development, including maintaining and reporting of KPIs.
Reporting directly to the Workshop Manager, as an RF and Radio Engineer your focus will be on maintaining and preparing new and existing systems, you will be joining a highly innovative organization and working on VHF/UHF Radios, Microwave Links, WiFi Networks etc.
Bridge Systems also operate a Standby Engineer Rota that the successful candidate would be expected to participate in.
- Experience in Radio communications
- A knowledge of Radio Programming
- Basic knowledge of RF test systems and analyzers
- Antenna theory and installation
- IP Networking Skills
- Basic IT including Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Physically Fit
- Tower Climbing and Rescue at Height Ticket would be beneficial but not essential
- Full Cat B Driving License
Do you have these skills? Are you interested in developing new ones and would like to be part of a small, energetic and committed team, then please send your application along with Curriculum Vitae to the following: