We have radio hire packages to suit your needs;
There are many reasons why two way radio should be your first communication of choice:
- The use of two-way radio offers real time sharing of information between two people or numerous people within a group.
- Instant communication by means of press to talk button eliminates the wait in dialling and ringing.
- Health and safety issues are enhanced by means of a ‘man down button’ which relays immediately when an emergency situation occurs thereby alleviating Lone Working concerns.
Two way radio hire offers:
- Secure Communications
- Short and long term hire available
- Value for money
- Latest Technologies
- Flexible solutions
- No capital outlay
- Tax deductible
- No maintenance costs
- Volume and long term discounts
Two Way Radio Hire – from £7 per week*
For a fast competitive quote enter your details below:
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”Radio hire request”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”How many radios would you like?” type=”text”][contact-field label=”How long would like to hire the radios? (number of weeks)” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Would you like earpieces with the radios? (leave blank if not required)” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Would you like fist microphones with the radios? (leave blank if not required)” type=”text”][contact-field label=”Comment” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]
Our radios are available with a range of accessories and ancillary equipment in order to tailor your rental to your requirements
Earpieces are available for purchase:
We are here to help
Do you need a licence? We can advise and where applicable, obtain the appropriate licence for your company
Once your radios arrive, do you know how to use them?
We have some great battery management tips for you, should you need them during the duration of your hire