Have you ever considered using two-way radio?
Two-way radio has come so far over the years; it’s safe to say it’s the best form of communication in terms of:
Radio systems have so many features that people may not be aware of – it is my goal to bring this to you!
Not only do two-way radios ‘tick all the boxes’ they have other fantastic benefits:
- Radios are not reliant on any third-party network provider
- There would be no interruption should there be a natural disaster/terrorist attack
- Radio gives coverage over long distances
- SMS messaging
- GPS tracking
- Access to e-mails
- Telephone connect
- Man-down function; this is where a motion sensor in the radio detects:
- user is not moving
- user is moving more than what is considered to be normal
- radio is positioned in different angle than usual for defined period of time.
This can be used where staff /colleagues are expected to perform daily duties away from other people often without direct supervision and/or in isolated spaces.
One size doesn’t fit all
There is a plethora of styles, sizes, features and abilities when it comes to two-way radio. These range from licence-free radio to large-scale systems using the all-singing, all-dancing versions (and everything in between)
There are many two way radio providers that have a range of products and services to suit your needs:
- Hytera: http://hytera.co.uk/
- Sepura: http://www.sepura.com/
- Simocco: https://www.simocogroup.com/
- Tait: https://www.taitradio.com/
- Icom: http://www.icomuk.co.uk/
So in business, you don’t need to be ‘stuck’ without a mobile phone, there is an alternative…